Basic Medication Training
Basic Medication Administration training is delivered by our Registered Nurse and covers necessary knowledge and awareness required for support staff to safely support people with a disability around their medication routine.
3 hours duration
Key Learning Objectives
- Awareness of the different types of names for medication
- Awareness of the ‘rights of medication administration’ to reduce medication errors
- How to read a medication chart
- Responsibilities of recording and documentation around medication administration
- Awareness of what is a medication incident and what to do.
For more information or to find out how we can assist, please call 1300 372 747 or email email@example.com