Enhance Health Services (EHS) has been providing a broad range of positive behaviour planning, allied health and psychological supports for 20 years.
We work across all ages and our services can be tailored to meet your individual needs and can change as your needs evolve.
We provide clinic-based as well as mobile services to individuals and families.
Our team specialises in:
- Positive Behaviour Support by a specialist allied health team
- Assessments by Psychologists (cognitive & functional)
- Psychology (therapy & counselling)
- Speech Pathology (assessments, therapy & meal time plans)
- Registered Nurse with disability expertise
- Training & Consultancy
We are NDIS Registered.
Our psychologists and nurse are all registered and recognised with the Australian Health Regulation Agency (AHPRA) whilst our speech pathologists are registered with Speech Pathology Australia. All members of our team follow a strict code of conduct.